Confucius Institutes for Business Alliance
In March 2014, CBCI together with six other Confucius Institutes for Business (CIB) established the Confucius Institutes for Business Alliance (CIBA).
It is the objective of CIBA to act as a co-operation framework for all CIBs in order that CIBs collectively promote world-wide knowledge of Chinese business language and business culture, support Sino-foreign business interactions and that each CIB better reaches its individual targets. The seven CIBs making up CIBA are – also listing their host universities and Chinese partner universities:
• 2007 – Confucius Institute for Business London at LSE (London School of Economics and Political Science) with Tsinghua University, Beijing.
• 2008 – Copenhagen Business Confucius Institute at Copenhagen Business School with Renmin University, Beijing.
• 2009 – Business Confucius Institute in Athens at the Athens University of Economics and Business with the University of International Business & Economics in Beijing
• 2010 – Confucius Institute for Business at the State University of New York (SUNY) with Nanjing University of Finance and Economics.
• 2012 – Business Confucius Institute at the University of Leeds, Leeds University Business School with the University of International Business and Economics, Beijing.
• 2012 – Confucius Institute for Business at the Sao Paulo campus of FAAP (Fundação Armando Alvares Penteado) with the University of International Business & Economics, Beijing.
• 2014 – The Confucius Institute for Business at NEOMA Business School, Rouen with Nankai University, Tianjin.